Sunday, June 05, 2011

30 Day Song Challenge: A Song That Reminds You Of Someone


Pokerface by Lady Gaga

Reminds me of Harris! In a club in Bejing! With all the moves! Ha! Such a great night!

As we are currently reminising about our trip of a lifetime this time last year, this song takes me back to meeting and hanging out with Harris for those three weeks. Our crazy Pom on the Vodka Train.

Amazingly, he has made it around the world, in his big year-long trip in the one direction around the globe, and is home now back in Pompy! I think this song will now always remind me of Harris!

This is Day 5 of the 30 Day Song Challenge.

3 comments:

  1. this one would be hard for me. I have so many songs that I associate with certain people. How did you pick just one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Well it helped that our trip last year is being remembered in profile pics on FB at the moment by one of the Sheilas.
    Plus, I have aimed to have different bands represented throughout the challenge...so most other song associations are from bands already chosen.
    Plus I am not really a yucky, mushy love kinda gal! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I don't have love songs that I associatewith people. Just songs and people and events.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...