Friday, November 26, 2010

Escape and a Third of MSW Down

I am just about to hit the road to drive my last 2 essays for the year down to the submission box. These are the final assessments of my 2 subjects from this semester, after completing 2 last semester also, doing my MSW part time. Amazing, considering the pop-in-my-head idea this return to study was!

The tunes that have got me through this past month of essay hell have come from a mixtape I received in the mail, as part of a birthday swap through the group, Love Is A Mix Tape. For this swap, I submitted a picture, and was matched with someone who made the mix accordingly. The reply I received stated that my mixer had based her compliation on the idea of Escape, to be listened while working/studying, with no prompts, which is pretty awesome.

Here is the track list:
1. Breeze - Apollo Sunshine
2. Ernie - Fat Freddy's Drop
3. Island In The Sun - Weezer
4. Perfect Day - Lou Reed
5. Hong Kong - Gorillaz
6. Talihina Sky - Kings of Leon
7. King For A Day - Jamiroquai
8. Reminising - Little River Band
9. Paper Planes - M.I.A.
10. Golden Brown - The Strangers
11. I don't know what this track is! No lyrics, so it's not searchable, but works in with the playlist.
12. Somewhere Over The Rainbow - Israel Kamakawiwo'ole

Love it. Some new tracks and artists to me, has worked it's magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...