Saturday, September 19, 2009

1809

Whilst the bar's name marks the year the word 'cocktail' was formally a word, and touts itself as a place of all things cocktails, I still had a couple of beers at our Project destination this week!

After many beers in the office to see off another week, I can never switch! Erin, MJ, Dan and I were the ones to make our way down to the other end of the city, and find 1806.

We were directed to a table upstairs, to the red velvet decor, and the novel of a cocktail menu. Erin and MJ ventured for cocktail selections, twice over, as Dan and I continued with the beers.

Talk led to the footy final about to commence, and Dan and I were invited back to MJ's amazing city apartment to watch a cracking match. Stepping out onto the balcony, overseeing the Exbihition Buildings and city below, MJ has scored herself somewhere amazing to live!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...